How do I trade a shift with a co-worker?
- Sign in to http://app.joinhomebase.com
- In the left navigation, click on Dashboard.
- In the top, right corner, select the week for the shift trade.
- In the main window, locate the shift you would like to trade.
- Place a check mark next to the co-worker(s) name you would like to request a shift trade.
- You can click the Add Messagebutton to add an optional message.
- Click the Trade Shiftbutton.
- Click Initiate Trade.
Here’s how to trade a shift on your Homebase mobile app for iPhone/Android:
- Log in to the Homebase app with your email and password.
- Click the Schedule icon on your screen.
- Toggle the date picker to choose which week you would like to trade a shift in.
- Select the shift you would like to trade.
- Select Trade Shift.
- Choose the shift/teammate you would like to trade your shift with.
- Select Submit.
- Shift trade requests are pending your co-worker’s acceptance and a manager’s approval.
- You will receive an email notification if a manager approves or declines a time-off, shift trade, or coverage request.
- You can also check your web and app dashboards for the status of time-off, shift trade, and coverage requests.